Digitally Drawing Cute Animals and Making Felt Bookmarks


Hello everyone!

I'm so excited to tell you guys that I made a class on Skillshare! I've been using this platform for many months now to learn about digital illustration and video editing, that I figured I have garnered quite a bit of the process to maybe make a class of my own. You can see from the video above that for my class I have touched upon doing some basic animal illustrations to make cute bookmarks! When you go to Skillshare though, you can learn about all sorts of other things like design, flower arrangement, productivity, etc. I'm sure there is something for you there, so I hope you will go ahead and sign up!

See you there!
MiciROX

 Youtube Video Transcript: 
 Hello everyone, I'm MiciROX and today I'm gonna teach you how to craft this cute little kitty bookrmark. Her name is Kayla, she's always with her ball of yarn and hanging out in various different books in my house, along with her other friends. She proves to be quite useful when it comes to making me remember which page in the book I'm in.

Now, in this lesson, we will go through drawing with basic shapes that anyone can draw and creating a template of that using Adobe Illustrator, which is actually a pretty handy application quite suited for creating illustrations. Lastly, we will use that template to felt craft our final creation - TADAH!

So I hope you're as excited with this as I am and that you go ahead and enroll in this class so we can get started!